SAP C/4HANA – customer-first
The customer-centric SAP product suite and Camelot will launch your sales, marketing and customer service into the digital age
4th generation of CRM
The SAP C/4HANA product suite brings together SAP’s entire product portfolio to cover customer-focused processes in marketing, sales and customer service. It combines the external solutions SAP Hybris, Gigya and CallidusCloud with SAP’s own products to form a customer-centric end-to-end cloud solution. In the future, all these solution components will have a single interface and access a single dataset.
360-degree view of individual customers
Camelot, a longstanding SAP partner, has relied on SAP’s CRM products for years. However, it has also been involved from the very start in SAP’s latest acquisitions, such as CallidusCloud. Between our recognized CRM and SAP expertise and our field-proven experience in digital transformation, we’ll get your sales, marketing and customer service processes ready for the digital age.
What you need to know about SAP C/4HANA
explained by Camelot’s CRM experts in this blogpost.
Related Products & Solutions
- Long-established focus on SAP CRM solutions
- Longstanding, profound industry and process capabilities with a large customer base
- Camelot best-practice CRM solutions with various add-ons, integration scenarios, BI solutions and training packages
- Extensive cloud consulting portfolio, including S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Ariba or our own products on the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Profound consulting expertise in digitalization with a proven approach to deliver a rapid digital return on investment
Our services at a glance
- SAP Sales Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris Sales Cloud)
- SAP Service Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris Service Cloud)
- SAP Marketing Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud)
Our consulting services focus on:
- Support for all project phases based on the Camelot project methodology
- Industry expertise and best-practice experience for your cloud projects
- Advising on the best possible migration strategy (e.g. greenfield vs. brownfield approach)
- Advising and implementation of modifications and enhancements (in-app and side-by-side extensibility)
- Support in defining the right cloud infrastructure