Careers at Camelot
Welcome to The Team
Working with Camelot means working with real people. We are consultants of a different breed, with contagious enthusiasm, curiosity, personal experience, competence and self-confidence.
Your first thought is: I fit right in? You want to make a real difference in your new role? You can't wait to apply your talent to the digital challenges of the New Now?
Be Different. Be You. Be Camelot.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career or have many years of professional experience – we are always on the lookout for new talents to join our teams at locations and on projects around the world.
At Camelot ITLab, we guide companies in transforming their value chain processes and IT ecosystems and help them to create true value: in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Data & Analytics, Customer Experience, ERP, and more. We cover the full SAP portfolio and turn it into smart solutions that take our clients the decisive step forward. We love to innovate, applying intelligent technologies like AI and blockchain in novel ways to solve the business challenges of the New Now. Sounds great? Join us!
What it takes to become a Camelot: technical and process know-how, enthusiasm for innovative technologies, enjoying to work at the interface between business and IT, and the willingness to learn and grow with new tasks.
What Do We Offer?
Grow your professional career!
- Start strong with a professional onboarding and mentoring program
- Benefit from individual high-profile trainings and (leadership) development as well as regular open feedback rounds
- Enjoy interdisciplinary collaboration and benefit from a broad network of accessible subject matter experts: Pick your passion from strategy, process design or solution development
Become an innovation leader!
- Pursue and implement your visions by making use of internal innovation days
- Contribute to cutting-edge innovation projects shaping the future of value chains
- Develop blueprints or even prototypes and win the first place in Camelot’s annual innovation race, e.g., a trip to Silicon Valley Innovation Center
Make a difference for people and planet!
- Be part of our international CSR and diversity community and bring in your vision
- Contribute to greening global value chains as part of our GreenMind2 community
- Flexibility4SocialActivity: Take social sabbaticals and additional vacation days
Work at your own pace and space!
- Choose one of our attractive office locations
- FlexWork: Work flexibly in our offices and from home
- FlexLeave & Sabbatical: Take a break when you need it
- Wanderlust? Work from our international offices
Benefit even beyond work!
- Collect your additional bonus for referrals
- Do you like to go green? Make use of our e-mobility options, e.g., Corporate Bike leasing depending on your location
- In favor of self-care? Make use of our different sport options, and reward yourself with our corporate benefits & FutureBens
- Keen to study? Use our extensive university collaborations for your MBA or PhD.
Experience the Camelot spirit
- Enjoy the fun legendary Camelot days and other social or sports events
- Learn from different perspectives and cultures and find yourself inspired at our knowledge nuggets
- “Lunches & learn” are not only for the food but offer you food for thought on innovative working methods and mindfulness
- Openly exchange with colleagues who meet you at eye level, e.g., at think tanks
How You Can Join
Great! Submit your application directly online or send us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn / XING profile.
In a telephone interview, we will get to know each other and share mutual expectations regarding the open position and your career at Camelot.
If the first impression is right, we will meet face-to-face or, if required, virtually. The interview will focus on your abilities and skills s as well as on the ‘personal fit’. You will get to know Camelot in more detail, and we will be happy to answer all the questions you might have. Nice to meet you!
In a further meeting, we will intensify our discussions and clarify open questions. You will meet further Camelots and might be asked to convince us of your capabilities by delivering a short presentation on a topic related to the open position.
We both agree that we are a perfect match? Expect our offer!
Your Start at Camelot
During your first few days at Camelot, you will join a comprehensive onboarding session to familiarize yourself with the organization, processes, and systems. You will get to know your fellow Camelots and receive your work equipment.
In order to connect you well with your new colleagues right from the start, we will provide you with a personal Camelot mentor. Your mentor is of similar age and level and will answer any question you might have
Regular check-ins with your manager ensure that mutual expectations are met. The first feedback meeting will be halfway through your probation period. Of course, your manager is also available for you at any time besides these fixed meetings.
At least once a year, your manager will discuss your development goals with you and set up your personal learning journey jointly with you. Your professional and personal growth is close to our hearts
Freedom to innovate
To support your creativity and ideas, you will be able to work on innovative topics 10 days a year away from customer projects.
Meet Our People
Our people – our motivation – our experience
Your Future Colleagues
“Since I joined Camelot, I focused on IBP in the Supply Chain area in part time (50%) and connect these topics with my CSR activities, which I also pursue in part time (50%).
Supply Chain Planning means to consider the whole value chain. Therefore, we have experts for every Supply Chain area, e.g. procurement, production or planning within our teams, in the end, the idea of the overall sustainability approach is to shape each supply chain area of our customers sustainably.”
“I think one of our key differentiation is the team spirit each and every one of us lives. There are no elbows.”
“Joining us, you can expect to be on exciting and innovative data & analytics projects at global customers together with some of the biggest experts in the area right from the start. There simply is no better and faster way to learn and grow.”
“I joined Camelot in November 2021, but it seems like it was just yesterday. The very warm welcome by my new colleagues as well as many interesting topics I was and still am working on, made the time go by very quickly. Beforehand, I spent over 11 years in one of the biggest consultancies which made me appreciate the boutique style and the family atmosphere at CAMELOT even more. I have both a lot of independence in my work and great development opportunities.”
Your First Step to a New Career
You want to become part of the Camelot team?