Future requirements and success factors
Accelerated by the Corona pandemic, the medical technology industry is facing one of its biggest change processes. Covid-19 continues to drive the necessary transformation towards digital products and processes. This also has consequences for sales. In a study, consulting firm Camelot ITLab surveyed 170 medical technology sales professionals and executives about their current challenges and future success factors
The study provides answers to the following questions:
- What are the biggest challenges in medical technology sales in the next three years?
- What will the sales model of the future look like in medical technology?
- Which competencies will be decisive for success?
- Which sales channels and key figures should sales focus on in the future?
- How digital is medical technology sales already and where is there still potential?
Read the study results (available in German only) now and learn why a CX digitization strategy is essential.