Annual Camelot Forum Data & Analytics 2023
- This event has passed.
9. May 2023 @ 9:00 am – 5:30 pm CEST
How Data Management, Analytics and Hyperautomation enable digital transformation
The 12th edition of the annual Camelot Forum Data & Analytics features interesting and inspiring topics presented by leading industry players and enough time for networking and exchange at the new location – Westhafen Pier 1, directly at the river Main in Frankfurt.
- Idorsia: Kickstarting the Data Journey – Learnings & Benefits from Piloting Master Data Management
David Cayrac, Senior Director – Master Data Management
- Evonik: From Domain-Driven Concept to Implementation of a Cloud-based Data Catalog – Evonik’s Journey Towards Curated Data
Markus Mützel, Head of Process & Master Data Management Business Partner
- Electrolux: Supply Chain Analytics at Electrolux – From Strategy to Value-Added Use Cases
Philipp Szukat, Head of Group/Global Supply Chain Analytics
- Henkel: Master Data Management – A School Bus Driver Story
Torsten Meyer & Andreea Judele, Global Head of Material Master Data & Global Manager Material DQM
- Volkswagen AG: Supporting Corporate-Wide Digitalisation within the VW Group – Harmonisation of Master Data with SAP MDG
Dennis Schröer, Team Lead Digitalisation/Analytics & Process Management General Procurement, AUDI AG
- Elanco: Integrated Data Quality Management – Use Digital Technology to Drive High Data Quality
Stephan Oevers, Director – Supply Chain Process Excellence
As an additional highlight linked to our Management Forum Data & Analytics, we will have a special Data & Analytics Innovation Event on May 8, 2023 at the same location. You can find further information here. Please note that seats are limited.
So, don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet and engage with great D&A thought leaders and pioneers. Participation at the forum is free of charge! Please fill out the form or send an e-mail to Monika Köhl if you need any assistance.
We look forward to welcoming you in Frankfurt in May 2023.
Head of Data & Analytics
Head of Data Management