Supply chains and operations that are driven by error-prone forecasts inevitably under-perform in terms of service, inventory and cost. This is where Demand-Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP) comes in. The DDMRP concept uses actual demand instead of forecasts to drive replenishment through a de-coupled supply chain, which is a genuine paradigm shift. Camelot and SAP have co-innovated the worldwide first enhancement for SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) to deliver the paradigm-changing Demand-Driven MRP concept based on the state-of-the-art technology SAP IBP.
In this free webinar you will find out more about this solution and learn:
- Why do traditional planning approaches fail today?
- What is Demand-Driven MRP?
- How can this be supported by SAP IBP?
- Which benefits come with Camelot’s DDMRP for SAP IBP solution?
- How can you transform your business towards Demand-Driven MRP?
Holger EimlaHead of Center of Excellence DDMRP for SAP IBP, Camelot
4 – 5 p.m. (CET)