By attending the flagship event on Business Performance Management you will be able to discuss the role of controlling in a strategic context, and have a frank discussion on the interlink between business planning, strategy & financial performance management.
Camelot is the official sponsor of the 7th Marcus Evans Business Performance Management Event which will take place on May 23-25th in Berlin.
Dr. Torben HügensHead of Business Analytics Camelot ITLab
Join our panel discussion covering the following highlights:
- Discussion of recent development within Analytics technologies which can drive your controlling transformation
- How to handle the large amount of topics within Analytics – Big Data, Descriptive / Predictive / Prescriptive Analytics, Data Lakes, etc?
- How to handle the evolving complexity of Analytics used within Controlling?
- How to predict the future instead of looking to the past using Predictive Analytics?
- How can unstructured data be leveraged in your day to day business?
Click here to discover SAP solutions for your financial management and controlling processes.
We would be pleased to meet you for a personal appointment. Get in touch with experts!
We look forward to meeting you!
More information on the event can be found here.