We will participate at the “33. Deutschen Logistik Kongress 2016″ in Berlin from October, 19 to 21th, 2016. Following the motto of this year’s congress “Driving Change” we would be pleased to meet you at our booth P23 in order to exchange experiences, current market trends and logistics solutions within the process industry.
Our logistics experts are looking forward to present you our current initiatives and an excerpt of our current logistics projects:
- Success factors for LEAN SAP Transportation Management Implementation
- Organizational Transformation Through Digitized Processes
- Global Transport Management Process Strategy and Harmonization of Processes
- Pharma Logistics Control Tower and Supply Chain Visibility
- Industry specific logistics challenges (Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Consumer Goods, Discrete Manufacturing)
- Approach for Global Distribution Network Design
- Strategic Freight Procurement, Freight Audits and Freight Cost Management
- Best Practice Solutions for Logistics Controlling
Our colleague Jana Faulhammer (phone: +49 621 86298 121) will be happy to arrange an appointment. We look forward to meeting you in Berlin.
Click here for further information.