DDMRP for SAP realizes the Demand-Driven MRP concept in the SAP IBP solution, SAP’s new, state-of-the-art platform for real-time supply chain planning, built on SAP HANA. The solution helps you to actively buffer planning uncertainty in inventory and create only demand replenishment signals to reduce variability propagation into supply chain and production. Available as a Service in the cloud.
Worldwide first add-on for SAP IBP
SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) is SAP’s new, state-of-the-art platform for real-time supply chain planning, built on SAP HANA. It empowers data-driven decisions on the strategic, tactical, and operational level. SAP IBP integrates financial planning and an increased responsiveness of the supply chain by using ad-hoc reporting, what-if scenario analysis, as well as end-to-end supply chain monitoring. SAP IBP is a cloud-based solution, which can be integrated with existing on-premise ERP and APS systems through the HANA Cloud Integration (HCI).
DDMRP solution of the future
DDMRP for SAP IBP realizes the Demand-Driven MRP concept in the SAP IBP solution. It uses the web browser and MS Excel as user interfaces for supply chain planning. Strategic inventory positioning including buffer segmentation and buffer level calculation is done via the web interface, integrating simulation functionalities for the financial evaluation of different scenarios. Dynamic adjustments and the daily operations of DDMRP are executed using preconfigured Excel planning views via the SAP IBP Excel add-in, allowing for simplified planning through a common user front end.
DDMRP for SAP IBP is available as a Service in the cloud.
You'll benefit from
Optimized stock buffer placement
Decoupled lead times for demand-driven planning
Dynamically altering buffers for planned or anticipated events
DDMRP Net Flow equation including qualification of sales order demand
Precisely calculated DDMRP buffers and zone value
Easy prioritization and supply order generation based on Net Flow status
DDMRP for SAP IBP has been co-innovated with Camelot ITLab and SAP and provides customers with the following key features:
Demand-Driven Stock Buffer Parameterization:
- Optimized stock buffer placement
- Calculation of decoupled lead times for demand driven planning
- Segmentation using buffer profiles and precise determination of DDMRP buffer levels
- Improved transparency by analyzing parameter and inventory development
Demand-Driven MRP (DDMRP) Planning Engine:
- Decoupling of wrong forecasts from supply order generation
- Dynamic adjustment of buffer levels for planned or anticipated events
- DDMRP net flow equation including qualified sales order demand and order spikes
- Easy prioritization and supply order generation based on net flow status
DDMRP for SAP IBP
The worldwide first enhancement for SAP IBP
Why “DDMRP for SAP IBP” and Camelot?
- DDMRP for SAP IBP allows easy integration of the Demand-Driven MRP concept into SAP IBP
- Sustainable investment: SAP IBP is SAP’s next-generation platform for real-time supply chain planning
- Certified as “Co-innovated with SAP”
- As the only SAP partner approved as Global Affiliate of the Demand Driven Institute (DDI), Camelot combines more than 20 years of SAP and supply chain expertise with proven conceptual know-how
[contact-form-7 id=”31″ title=”Contact form”]