SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an advanced planning system which meets the complex challenges in demand, supply network and production planning and scheduling. As a global planning tool for supply chain management it supports multiple ERP systems (SAP and non-SAP). It provides a collection of advanced planning applications related to advanced planning, optimization, scheduling and integration with other SAP applications.
DDRWP for SAP SCM realizes production planning and scheduling based on SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) technology and is fully embedded in SAP SCM (SAP Certified – Powered by SAP NetWeaver by SAP AG). The components process master data and transactional data directly from/to the SAP APO database and the liveCache, ensuring data homogeneity. Thereby, it empowers data-driven decisions on the strategic, tactical and operational level.
It runs on SAP APO connected to multiple ERPs on-premise at the customer’s location, hosted in Camelot’s data center, or as a Service in the cloud. Upon request, it even comes together with smart business services to support your organization best.
You'll benefit from
Optimized production sequences and cycle times together with reduced lead time fluctuations
Minimized bull-whip effect
Balanced inventory, service levels and leveled capacity
DDRWP for SAP SCM provides customers with the following key features:
Rhythm Wheel Segmentation:
- Fit assessment: Volume – Variability – Reliability
- Selection of relevant lines for Rhythm Wheel based planning
- Recommendation of alternative planning methodology – remainder lines
Rhythm Wheel Design:
- Configuration of an optimal Rhythm Wheel
- Creates optimized sequence
- Cycle time calculation – prod. rates, demand, capacity (based on available data)
Rhythm Wheel Heuristic:
- Optimally-sequenced planned orders (scheduled)
- Triggered by demand signals – make or skip decisions
- Factoring to balance inventory, service level and leveled capacity
Rhythm Wheel Monitor:
- Design performance monitoring – planned vs. actual
- Slice and dice of design and execution data
- Continuous improvement via root-cause analysis
while leveraging their existing SAP architecture."
Why “DDRWP for SAP SCM” and Camelot?
- The only SAP-based solution worldwide supporting Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning processes
- Leverage existing investments in SAP technologies through seamless integration into the SAP system architecture
- Installed customer base and proven project history
- As the only SAP partner approved as Global Affiliate of the Demand Driven Institute (DDI), Camelot combines more than 20 years of SAP and supply chain expertise with proven conceptual know-how
[contact-form-7 id=”31″ title=”Contact form”]