One Data Store
SAP S/4HANA is a next-generation real-time enterprise resource management suite and is built on an advanced in-memory platform. Thereby, supply chain data and processes can be streamlined to enable faster planning and execution processes, resulting in more accurate information and better decision support. Having production planning and detailed schedule in the ERP core eliminates complex integration. Furthermore, simplified data models in one data store, processed with the speed of in-memory, increases planning agility and accuracy.
Modern SAP Fiori UI
S4-advanced DDRWP for SAP S/4HANA realizes production planning and scheduling in SAP S/4HANA. It is fully embedded in SAP S/4HANA along with modern SAP Fiori UI and has been certified as “Co-innovated with SAP”. The components process master data and transactional data directly from/to the SAP S/4HANA database, ensuring data homogeneity. Thereby, it empowers data-driven decisions on the strategic, tactical and operational level. It can be run on-premise at the customer’s location, hosted in Camelot’s data center, or as a Service in the cloud. Upon request, it even comes together with smart business services to support your organization best.
You'll benefit from
Optimized production sequences and cycle times together with reduced lead time fluctuations
Minimized bull-whip effect
Balanced inventory, service levels and leveled capacity
S4-advanced DDRWP for S/4HANA provides customers with the following key features:
Rhythm Wheel Segmentation:
- Fit assessment: Volume – Variability – Reliability
- Selection of relevant lines for Rhythm Wheel based planning
- Recommendation of alternative planning methodology – remainder lines
Rhythm Wheel Design:
- Configuration of an optimal Rhythm Wheel
- Creates optimized sequence
- Cycle time calculation – prod. rates, demand, capacity (based on available data)
Rhythm Wheel Heuristic:
- Optimally-sequenced planned orders (scheduled)
- Triggered by demand signals – make or skip decisions
- Factoring to balance inventory, service level and leveled capacity
Rhythm Wheel Monitor:
- Design performance monitoring – planned vs. actual
- Slice and dice of design and execution data
- Continuous improvement via root-cause analysis
It is the answer to today's volatile and complex business environment."
Why “S4-advanced DDRWP for S/4HANA” and Camelot?
- Easy integration of Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning into SAP S/4HANA
- Sustainable investment: S/4HANA is SAP’s next-generation business suite
- Seamless Integration with S4-advanced Demand-Driven MRP for S/4HANA
- Highest quality standards: Certified as “Co-innovated with SAP”
- As the only SAP partner approved as Global Affiliate of the Demand Driven Institute (DDI), Camelot combines more than 20 years of SAP and supply chain expertise with proven conceptual know-how
[contact-form-7 id=”31″ title=”Contact form”]