Webinar: Replenishment Booster – Process Improvement with DDMRP in S/4HANA
- This event has passed.
15. November 2023 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm CET
Tackling the Impact of Volatility
As we continue to navigate through the challenges of global disruptions, uncertain demand and supply, rising inflation, and escalating costs in freight and transportation, we are witnessing a significant increase in inventory levels, which in turn leads to tied-up capital value.
To help you tackle this situation, the webinar will present an approach for leveraging DDMRP capabilities within your S/4HANA journey. The aim is to mitigate the impact of volatility across your entire supply chain while implementing strategic demand-driven stock buffer parametrization.
In this insightful free webinar, our Camelot experts Dr. Ulrich Wetterauer, Lasse Schwennicke, and Brice Gerschheimer will give an overview of the benefits of DDMRP and demonstrate how you can:
- Use stock buffer parametrization to cope with today’s high volatility
- Utilize DDMRP to improve the efficiency of your replenishment process
- Start your DDMRP journey in S/4HANA
Who should attend?
Anyone who manages and is responsible for Supply Chain Management or Production Planning and wants to improve the replenishment processes to reduce the effects of volatility within the supply chain and avoid the setup of unnecessary stock levels.
Don’t miss this opportunity to use DDMRP as your replenishment booster and unlock new opportunities for your business!
Dr. Ulrich Wetterauer
Associate Partner, Camelot
- Certified Demand Driven Master Instructor with 25 years of consulting experience
- Supply Chain Consultant with a focus on production planning and DDMRP in S/4HANA
- Supply Chain Consultant with a focus on production planning and DDMRP in S/4HANA ePP/DS