Chemicals and Life Sciences: Supply Chain Management Infoday
- This event has passed.
24. November 2020 – 25. November 2020 CET
How did pharmaceutical leader Eli Lilly envision their future supply chain operating model and how are they executing their move towards a Demand-Driven Operating Model and a parameter-based supply chain planning?
Learn how total visibility can contribute to improved customer service while reducing logistics costs!
Leading companies in the chemicals and food ingredients industry, Covestro and Döhler, will share their experience with logistics business transformation – enabled by SAP TM and LBN!
Join us and get inspired by amazing customer stories and experienced experts!
Anselmo Gomez, Supply Chain Consultant
End-to-end Demand Driven SCM at Lilly
- Our Journey to Parameter-driven SC Planning
- Demand Driven Operating Model with SAP SCM and IBP as the foundation
- Benefits and Outlook
Thoralf Hanisch, Process Area Manager Order to Cash
Global SAP TM Implementation at Covestro
- Project background, initial situation, project goal
- Project approach, important success factors for reached mile stones
- Outlook, further project development
Alexander Dieterich, Head of Group Logistics
Logistics Business Network at Döhler
More information will follow
- Logistics at Döhler
- Digitization at Döhler with the help of SAP LBN and SAP TM
- Challenges and key learnings
Join us at the Infoday Chemicals and Life Sciences in Supply Chain Management to discuss interesting topics jointly with your peers.
During this 2 Day online live event you will have the opportunity to get practical examples and insights into SAP solutions for Integrated Business Planning, Intelligent Asset Management and Supply Chain Execution & Logistics Business Networks.
You will get direct results from live surveys about current problems & solutions from your peers which we like to discuss together with you in our breakout session.