Building Supply Chain Resilience in Times of Uncertainty II: SAP IBP for S&OP
- This event has passed.
10. December 2020 , 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm CET
In times of uncertainty and ambiguity deriving a reliable sales & operations plan is becoming a major concern for companies. Integrated Business Planning (IBP) includes a set of decision-making steps to balance demand and supply, align with relevant stakeholders and consider the financial impacts of decision making. Establishing a well-structured S&OP process addresses today’s planning challenges and drives organizations towards supply chain excellence.
Join our free webinar and learn about:
- Integrated Business Planning with SAP IBP and how you can adapt your supply chain planning process towards today’s complexity and volatility
- How you can create an optimal and aligned one-number plan to drive revenue growth and financial targets
- How you can improve your supply chain planning processes by using the simulation capabilities of SAP IBP
- How you can use machine-learning forecasting models to properly react to structural breaks in your demand history caused by exceptional events like the COVID-19 pandemic
Benefit from the proven S&OP process best-practices of Camelot and learn how to make use of Integrated Business Planning in your company leveraging the benefits of SAP IBP.