SAP S/4HANA – foundation for your digital transformation
A clear digital strategy and safe introduction of SAP S/4HANA with the three-phase model from Camelot
Your individual S/4HANA Roadmap
SAP S/4HANA – the next generation of SAP Business Suite – is the basis enabling companies to step into the digital world. With S/4HANA as the digital core, companies are laying the foundation for a flexible, agile and future-oriented company architecture.
In three steps from strategy to implementation
Your way to the digital world is unique and depends on many questions – starting with your business model, including planned innovations, right up to technical aspects. As a leading SAP consultancy for the digitalization of value chains, we will accompany you with a clearly structured procedure model to answer all questions and create, together with you, your individual S/4HANA Roadmap.
Our services at a glance
In order to provide a solid foundation for your digital transformation, there are certain fundamental decisions you need to make ahead of time:
- What are our business goals?
- What technologies do we need to realize them?
- Which deployment options are right for us?
- How can we align our architecture with our processes and organizational structures?
- S/4HANA reference projects with global industry players
- Comprehensive consulting expertise in the digital transformation with a proven procedure model for a rapid digital return on investment
- Deep industry competence and unique process know-how along the entire value chain since over 20 years
Based on our three-phase process for the introduction of SAP S/4HANA, we will discuss these questions with you, find the right answers, and use them to achieve the best results for you.
From Innovations to Solutions.
Camelot’s three-phase process for implementing SAP S/4HANA
- Readiness Check
- Business & process analysis
- Fit-gap analysis
- Identification of optimization potentials
- Evaluation of operating model & transition concept
- Custom development
- Digital transformation with S/4HANA
- Change Management
- Integration of cloud services
- Improvement of user experience
- Fiori development