SAP Marketing Cloud
The future of digital Marketing
Real-time marketing with personalized content
The SAP Marketing Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud) provides powerful tools to take your digital marketing to the next level. Customized segmentation, automated campaign execution, and cross-channel reporting are just some of the ways the SAP Marketing Cloud can help you in your marketing activities.
Marketing orchestration for professionals
With our many years of experience in the implementation of marketing processes and systems, we work with you to make your company fit for the future. Camelot provides know-how in cloud technologies and innovative strength: we develop the optimal solution for you. Together we can shape your digital future in marketing and achieve a decisive competitive advantage for you.
Why Camelot ITLab?
- Many years of industry-specific process and technology expertise in sales, service and marketing
- Dedicated team for the SAP Marketing Cloud
- Extensive experience with cloud solutions, such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud or own products on the SAP Cloud Platform
- Comprehensive consulting expertise in digital transformation with proven process model
Our services at a glance
- Accompaniment through all project phases on the basis of the Camelot project methodology
- Leverage our industry expertise and best practice for your cloud projects
- Advice on a suitable migration strategy (e.g. greenfield vs. brownfield approach)
- Planning and implementation of adaptations / extensions (in-app and side-by-side extensibility)
- Support in defining the right cloud infrastructure
How you benefit
Learn how SAP Marketing Cloud can help you perform everyday marketing tasks and why a cloud-based solution is a profitable and sustainable investment that will bolster your company’s success.
Chief Digital Officer
Digital transformation in marketing. Inspiring employees and customers.
As Chief Digital Officer, you are responsible for planning and managing your company’s digital transformation. One of the questions you will ask yourself when developing your digitalization strategy is how you can fulfill and exceed the expectations of your company’s customers, both now and in the future.
- Are your customer-oriented departments well positioned in the future from a digital standpoint for these customer requirements and challenges?
- How can I convince current employees to adopt a new, cutting-edge marketing solution, which will also help make the company attractive to new, younger employees?
- Does the future sales solution offer the flexibility and scalability needed to adopt to my digitalization strategy and grow with my company?
By introducing SAP Marketing Cloud, you make a major step forward in the digital transformation of your marketing environment.
Real-time reporting for decision-makers as the basis for success
As a marketing manager, you must be able to make decisions, plan and manage marketing activities and measure their success at all times. To do this, you need full transparency about your potential customers as well as your internal processes.
Track current and planned campaigns and their results. For example, you can view campaign success based on incoming orders in the ERP system via the various communication channels.
By knowing customer journeys, response rates and other key figures, you can develop a targeted marketing strategy that you can support operationally with the system. This way, you always know where the markets are heading and can act with foresight.
This gives you a decisive advantage over your competitors on the market.
From planning through execution to evaluation. Marketing from a single source.
As a marketeer, you have full transparency about your planned and ongoing campaigns at all times. With high-performance segmentation, you can define target groups precisely and increase campaign success.
You can plan A/B tests and take corrective action during execution to ensure the success of the campaign. You can define complex campaigns across multiple channels and define follow-up communications based on feedback.
Manage offerings across multiple channels to ensure a consistent user experience. Turn new customers into loyal ambassadors for your company by providing them with the right information at the right time.
Provide your sales colleagues with qualified leads so they can focus their activities on the most promising opportunities.
Seamless integration with SAP JAM helps you simplify collaboration between stakeholders involved in the marketing and sales process.
IT decision makers
Scalable. Safe. Inexpensive.
Whether as a cloud solution or on-premise, the SAP Marketing Cloud adapts to your IT strategy. You can benefit from the full flexibility of an on-premise installation or the advantages of a low-maintenance cloud solution.
Fast integration into your existing (SAP) system landscape is seamlessly possible using preconfigured integration workflows. Existing IT investments can thus be secured in the long term.
With the cloud solution, no further administration and maintenance costs are incurred once the solution has been implemented. Hosted in SAP’s own secure data centers in Germany, SAP updates the system itself once a quarter and provides you with the latest functions free of charge.
With the on-premise solution you can choose different deployment scenarios, which help you to make your interface landscape lean by installing Hybris Marketing e.g. as co-deployment on the same Hana database as your S/4HANA solution.