SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
We upgrade your sales for the 21st century thanks to our in-depth experience with CRM processes and technologies
Sales management in real time
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer consists of several components. SAP Hybris Sales Cloud is the component of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer that displays all sales-related processes, functions and employees. Thanks to the integration of social media and ERP, you obtain a 360° view of customers, competitors, and your sales pipeline in real time. SAP will continue SAP Hybris Sales Cloud as a compoment of SAP C/4HANA under the brand name of SAP Sales Cloud.
All the information, anytime, anywhere
Our years of in-depth experience with industry-specific CRM processes, CRM systems, and cloud technologies allows us to work with you to raise your sales performance to the next level. And thanks to our comprehensive expertise in digital company transformation, you can be sure that your project is optimally integrated in your digital company strategy.
Our services at a glance
As consultants, we currently focus on: SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (consisting of SAP Hybris Sales Cloud and SAP Hybris Service Cloud)
and SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud
- Support during every project phase based on Camelot project methodology
- Industry expertise and best-practice experiences for your cloud projects
- Advice on suitable migration strategy (e.g. greenfield vs. brownfield approach)
- Advice on and implementation of adaptations and expansions (in-app and side-by-side extensibility)
- Support with defining the right cloud infrastructure
- Years of in-depth industry and process competence with a large customer base
- Dedicated SAP Hybris CEC team
- Camelot best practice CRM solution with diverse add-ons, various integration scenarios, BI solutions and training packages
- Comprehensive cloud-consulting portfolio, e.g. S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Ariba, or proprietary products on the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Comprehensive consultancy expertise in digital transformation, with a proven procedural model for rapid digital returns on investment
How you benefit
Learn how SAP Hybris Sales Cloud can help you perform everyday sales tasks and why a cloud-based sales solution is a profitable and sustainable investment that will bolster your company’s success.
Chief Digital Officer
Digital transformation in sales. Inspiring employees and customers.
As Chief Digital Officer, you are responsible for planning and managing your company’s digital transformation. One of the questions you will ask yourself when developing your digitalization strategy is how you can fulfill and exceed the expectations of your company’s customers, both now and in the future.
- Are your customer-oriented departments well positioned in the future from a digital standpoint for these customer requirements and challenges?
- How can I convince current employees to adopt a new, cutting-edge sales solution, which will also help make the company attractive to new, younger employees?
- Does the future sales solution offer the flexibility and scalability needed to adopt to my digitalization strategy and grow with my company?
By introducing SAP Hybris Sales Cloud, you make a major step forward in the digital transformation of your sales environment.
Maintain an overview with real-time information. Make informed decisions. Achieve success.
As Sales Manager you have to be ready at all times to make sales-related decisions, manage sales colleagues, initiate activities, and introduce measures. This means that data has to be constantly available in real time.
The Management Dashboard in SAP Hybris Sales Cloud provides you with an overview of current leads, opportunities, the performance of your sales colleagues, sales, and revenues. You can tailor the displayed reports, diagrams, and key figures to your individual requirements.
This enables you to identify the necessary measures in a timely manner. You can assign individual activities to your team members and track their progress. Stagnating tender processes are thereby reduced, and opportunities that are more likely result in success are given higher priority in processing.
A foundation is laid for your and your team’s future sales success in sales.
All the information. Anywhere, anytime, on any device.
You obtain a 360-degree view of all the information on your current and prospective customers. SAP Hybris Sales Cloud helps you answer central questions intuitively at a click.
Who are my current and potential customers? What are my customer’s issues at present? How can I support them as effectively as possible? Through what channels can they contact us? Who are my points of contact? What roles do they play in purchasing decisions? What offers have already been created? What competitors are there? Have there been complaints in the past? How does my pipeline look? And much more.
Whether using a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, you have mobile access to your CRM system at all times with SAP Hybris Sales Cloud. The system helps you significantly increase your number of sales visits thanks to efficient route planning and sales support during visits.
Seamless integration with SAP JAM helps you simplify collaboration between the stakeholders involved in the sales process.
Scalable. Secure. Affordable.
Because SAP Hybris Sales Cloud is a purely cloud-based, state-of-the-art CRM solution, implementation takes place relatively quickly. There are no limits to the scalability of the system, meaning that you can roll out the system for additional users or countries over time.
Furthermore, preconfigured workflows enable rapid, seamless integration in your existing (SAP) system landscape. This enables you to safeguard existing IT investments in the long term.
What’s more, no additional administrative and maintenance costs are incurred after a successful roll-out. Hosted in secure, SAP-owned data centers in Germany, SAP updates the system once per quarter, thereby making the latest functions available to you free of charge.