As a global SAP partner Camelot will take part at the largest event business technology event of the year, presented by SAP and ASUG: SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference being held May 7-9 in Orlando, Florida.
The Camelot booth #444 will showcase one the biggest trends in digital value chain management: the vision of the Self-Driving Supply Chain.
Camelot Blockchain expert Andreas Göbel will present one of our most innovative solutions – Camelot Trusted Computing Appliance: Automating Ingredients Regulation. Have a look at the time slots:
- Tueysday, May 7, 12:00 p.m. and Wednesday, May 8, 12:00 p.m. at the Dell booth (#2230)
- Tuesday, May 7, 03:00 p.m. and Thursday, May 9, 02:00 p.m. at the Intel booth (#1700)
Don’t miss the inspiring sessions of the SAPPHIRE catalog of sessions:
- “Combating Mobile Device Theft with Blockchain” by Aseem Gaur, Camelot ITLab and Raja Prasad Gupta, SAP
- “Enable Accounting Automation for Digital Assets and Services“ by Stephan Westermeyr, Deutsche Telekom IT
- “Predict and Meet Customer Demand with a Digital Business Planning Strategy“, Panel Discussion with Sebastian Peters, BSH
Conference attendees will experience high-grade live demos and expert discussions around the following topics and much more:
- Demand-Driven MRP in SAP IBP
- Blockchain: Camelot Hypertrust Platform and Camelot Trusted Computing Appliances
- Artificial Intelligence: Camelot’s Global Community for AI in MDM
- Smart use of data: Camelot Segment & Strategize
- Future Logistics
More information on the event can be found here.
Have a look at last year’s hightlights from SAPPHIRE NOW in the video below: