E2E Supply Chain Planning with SAP IBP & S/4HANA
SAP’s roadmap for supply chain and production planning entails fundamental changes in the planning system landscape with a shift of focus from SAP APO to SAP IBP and S/4HANA. The Camelot & SAP SCM Forum will be dedicated to the question of how to optimally integrate SAP IBP and SAP S/4HANA, and how to achieve the vision of an end-to-end supply chain planning platform.
Learn from the best practice of BSH Hausgeräte as well as from SAP and Camelot ITLab experts:
- What end-to-end supply chain planning really means
- How end-to-end supply chain planning processes need to be designed and how roles need subsequently to be defined
- How these planning processes can be supported leveraging SAP solutions
- How to optimally integrate SAP IBP and SAP S/4HANA
- How to implement end-to-end planning even before SAP S/4HANA is live
- How new technological opportunities help to maximize your investments
At our interactive MEET THE EXPERTS sessions you will gain expert insights on highlight topics such as latest developments in SAP IBP, AI-enabled supply chain parameterization and SAP S/4HANA Advanced Planning.
Take the opportunity to sit down with our speakers from international companies, SAP experts, your colleagues, and us to have inspiring discussions and find out which solution will support your business both today and tomorrow in the best way.
We look forward to seeing you in Walldorf! The participation is free of charge.