Camelot SCM Forum – Your SAP Roadmap For The Digital Supply Chain
Learn from the experts how to boost your supply chain performance leveraging blockchain, SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and SAP IBP
SAP’s new release strategy for SAP SCM, with special regard to SAP S/4HANA, imposes a challenge for each SAP customer currently using or planning to implement SCM functionality and respective SAP platforms. Besides, innovative SAP Leonardo technologies such as blockchain as well as new demand-driven planning concepts open up completely new ways of improving supply chain performance.
This year’s Camelot SCM Forum takes place at Hilton Frankfurt Airport on November 22, 2017.
It provides clarity on these new developments and trends.
Learn from the experts how to
- Develop your individual SAP roadmap for the digital supply chain
- Leverage blockchain as part of the SAP Leonardo innovation system
- Take your demand, inventory and replenishment planning to new levels
- Boost your production planning and scheduling capabilities
- Achieve transformational performance improvements with a Demand-Driven Supply Chain
Available roadmap scenarios will be explained and Camelot experts demonstrate live real customer use cases for best-in-class Supply Chain Planning processes and solutions. Don’t miss the chance to deep-dive into the new opportunities provided by blockchain, SAP S/4HANA, SAP IBP and SAP APO.
We look forward to welcoming you! Participation is free of charge.