Save the date now to discover the latest trends in Master Data Management and discuss them with your peers at the upcoming annual Camelot MDG Forum at SAP City Walldorf on September 12, 2019.
Take a look into the future of SAP Master Data Governance especially in the context of an SAP S/4HANA implementation. Take the opportunity to find out how to lift your Master Data Management to the next level.
Selected highlight topics Camelot is currently exploring:
- Get Clean: Preparation of upcoming migration from SAP ECC to S/4HANA
- Project Insights: SAP MDG Implementation Experiences within an S/4HANA program (Greenfield and Brownfield Approach)
- SAP Data Hub: Use cases and first experiences
- SAP NW MDM to SAP MDG: Best Practices for the migration from SAP NetWeaver MDM to SAP MDG
- Roadmap: Future-Proof SAP MDG Solution Management
- Artificial Intelligence: How AI can help to increase the quality of your master data
- Information Lifecycle Management: SAP ILM meets MDM
Have a look at last year’s official agenda. Participation is free of charge.
Take the opportunity to sit down with our speakers from international companies, SAP experts, your colleagues, and us to discuss the near future of Master Data Management and find out which solution will support your business both today and tomorrow in the best way.
We look forward to seeing you in Walldorf!