The cloud is on the advance in all areas of corporate IT. At the Camelot Cloud Day you have the chance to talk to experts from Camelot, SAP and proven users about concrete challenges and opportunities. We will give you the insights you need to be prepared for the digital transformation of your own organization.
In the opening keynote, Andrea Clauer, SAP expert and Business Rebel, will show how companies can prepare for an uncertain future and benefit from it with a corporate culture open to innovation. Look forward to inspiring food for thought:
Otto Schell, Board Member IoT/Business Transformation, DSAG, will give an exciting presentation about the topic “Difficult Relationship – Germany and the Cloud”. There is a video to get you started:
Further program highlights:
- CIO Panel Discussion: Cloud – curse or blessing? Including Jens Hittmeyer, CIO / Global Head IT, KWS Saat SE, Ralph Meyndt, Head of Corporate IT, TENTE and Georg Kästle, CIO & Chief Enterprise Architect, Wieland Group
- Breakout sessions with solution experts of SAP: Axel Hermanns, Christopher Knörr and Klaus-Peter Sauer
The focus of the Camelot Cloud Day is to demonstrate a continuity on the base of business processes in the following area:
- SAP C/4HANA: How Sales and Service not only work more successfully with a high-performance CRM system, but also meet the future requirements of a customer experience organization
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud: The ERP system of the future as a core component on the way to becoming an intelligent company
- SAP Analytics in the Cloud: Making better decisions with the right metrics using the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and the SAP Analytics Cloud
You can expect practical lectures, workshops and panel discussions on the various topics. Participation is free of charge.