Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be one of the major drivers in technology and business digitalization in the coming years. AI is a subfield of computer science that enables machines to mimic cognitive human behavior. As human behavior is quite complex, it is typically divided into several disciplines, e.g. robotics, planning, problem solving, language processing or machine learning.
Camelot leverages Artificial Intelligence to create value for clients by enabling data-driven decision-making within the client’s value chain.
Artificial Intelligence is already a part of the core business processes in many industries. Key benefits of AI implementation include a significant cost reduction, productivity and profit boost.
Many processes within a company’s value chain can be automated using AI technologies.
Simple tasks can be handed to machines, so staff can focus more on making strategic decisions based on the output and recommendations provided by the AI platform.
Any usage of AI helps to reduce costs and increase productivity. By optimizing business processes with Machine Learning (ML) technologies and introducing innovations, AI can boost long-lasting profitability
Help clients to reap the full benefits of data initiatives from strategy to implementation. Identify business cases that fit their strategic needs, develop appropriate governance frameworks, and realize the implementation cost effectively.Discover Use Case
Develop differentiated strategies to maximize customer profitability by gaining visibility into a customer’s cost and profit data.
Simulate alternative supply methods & combinations (including global sourcing and make vs. buy decisions). Reduction of cost per unit for different supply chain options.Discover Use Case
AI along the value chain
The main goal of using Artificial Intelligence is to deliver value to the user by performing data-driven decision-making. AI can be applied across the entire value chain of an enterprise.
Supply Chain Management
- Demand Planning improvements by automated pattern recognition
- Forecast improvements to support strategic, tactical and operational decisions
- Chatbot and cognitive services to improve user experience within ERP systems
- Production planning accuracy improvement
- Improved material requirements planning by linking stocking point and replenishment cycles to value constraints
- Reduced freight costs due to better ordering behavior for utilization of freight capacity
- Smart Tendering (freight purchase): When to tender, what to tender, how to tender
- Increase of freight rates due to stronger purchasing position
Master Data Management
- Data plausibility checks based on unstructured and transactional data
- Predict data extensions and proactively maintain data
- Clustering: For example, to define an optimal set of payment terms based on customer/supplier and transactional data
- Chatbot to guide users and to explain data dependencies for improved usability of MDM tools
- Automated data record linking/mapping and duplicate detection with no need for harmonization
Camelot provides innovative use cases and solutions across the value chain.
The Camelot best practice demand planning process includes various use cases of artificial intelligence and data science throughout the planning cycle. Exemplary applications are convolutional neural networks for time-series pattern detection, neural networks to predict sporadic demand or neural networks for price sensitivity analysis.
The Camelot personal assistant for SAP MDG delivers improved usability and innovative user experience for regular and occasional MDM tasks. No end-user training and support is required as the chatbot will guide the user and answer MDM and tool related questions via a text and voice interface.
The ready-to-deploy integration framework by Camelot leverages state of the art solutions from SAP and IBM.
Logistics: Loading Meters
Logistics: Loading Meters
Camelot AI-based loading metering aims to improve accuracy in barely predictable business environments. In this way, companies achieve lower logistics costs and smoother logistics processes.
As one of several solution architectures, Camelot establishes a connection between transport management systems like SAP TM and AI services.
Camelot’s AI service offering spans the full range of advisory, educational, and implementation services with the overall goal to enable companies to perform smart decisions based on their data.