Our COVID-19 Impact Analyzer is a ready-to-use ML-tool to evaluate the impact of the global coronavirus pandemic on customer demand and consequently on the Supply Chain. We as a company want to do our part in supporting our clients in difficult times. Therefore, we provide our latest analytics solution to everyone free of charge.
How does the Analyzer help Supply Chain Managers?
- Currently, many companies are in the middle of extraordinary coronavirus meetings and struggling to make data-driven decisions responding to this crisis.
- Instead of interviewing sales experts and manually adjusting plans, our analyzer can quickly give fact-based insights on demand individually per product country – before and after the first COVID-19 outbreak.
- These results lay the foundation for further supply chain scenarios and planning. They will help companies to respond to the daily changing situations.
How does the Analyzer work?
- It’s a ready to use plug-and-play-solution based on machine learning as well as open-source COVID-19 data bases.
- Users just upload their demand data, for instance sales or shipments, as an excel csv file (can be anonymized), including product, country, date, demand quantity or value. Camelot does not save any of the uploaded data. It is deleted immediately after the user is leaving the system.*
After the upload, users get an immediate access to the various analysis results:
- Demand changes before and after COVID-19 outbreak for each product in each country
- Percentage uplift and decline per product-country combination
- Classification of highly affected product groups
- Probabilistic scenario forecasting for best-, worst- and most-likely outcome based on the machine learning model including real-time COVID-19 data from Johns Hopkins University
- Correlation and impact analysis on demand of the following drivers: COVID-19 cases, deaths, recoveries, social distancing and governmental support funding
- We are continuously updating the application with more features published in close succession
Why did Camelot develop the Analyzer?
- We want to support our clients and other companies in these difficult times by providing a free-of-charge innovative solution to better analyze the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on Supply Chains.
- As Supply Chain experts, now is the time to share our knowledge to help others in keeping supply chains up and running. We also invite you to join our webinar on Supply Chain Resilience.
- We love the concept of open innovation: If you have any feedback regarding the tool, please contact us via the contact form on this page. We are happy to incorporate your feedback.
*Legal disclaimer: The application is hosted on a German server following a very strict data security policy. All data uploaded gets encrypted and no data is saved after leaving the application. We do not aim to collect any data but drive the open innovation concept. We are happy to provide an NDA in case you need it due to corporate regulations.