S4-advanced DDMRP for SAP S/4HANA realizes the Demand-Driven MRP (DDMRP) concept in the SAP S/4HANA solution. It leverages existing investments in SAP landscapes by being fully embedded in SAP S/4HANA and providing SAP look and feel. As part of the Demand-Driven LEAN Planning Suite for SAP, it helps companies to achieve higher levels of responsiveness, substantial cost savings, and increased supply chain agility. The solution is based on the S/4HANA Advanced Planning Framework and can be seamlessly integrated with the Camelot solution for leveled production planning S4-advanced Demand-Driven Rhythm Wheel Planning. The suite is available on-premise and as a Service in the cloud.
Fully embedded in S/4HANA Advanced Planning
SAP S/4HANA is a next generation real-time enterprise resource management suite and is built on an advanced in-memory platform. Thereby, supply chain data and processes can be streamlined to enable faster planning and execution processes, resulting in more accurate information and better decision support. Having production planning and detailed scheduling in the ERP core eliminates complex integration. Furthermore, simplified data models in one data store, processed with the speed of in-memory, increases planning agility and accuracy.
Comprises all 5 DDMRP components
S4-advanced DDMRP for SAP S/4HANA realizes the DDMRP concept as defined by the Demand Driven Institute (DDI) in SAP S/4 HANA and is part of Camelot’s Demand Driven LEAN Planning Suite. The suite is fully embedded in SAP S/4HANA along with modern SAP Fiori UI, supports all mobile device types and represents the only SAP based solution for production planning & scheduling based on Demand-Driven Rhythm Wheel Planning and Demand-Driven MRP. S4-advanced DDMRP for S/4HANA encompasses all five components of DDMRP, i.e. strategic inventory positioning, determination of buffer profiles and levels, dynamic adjustments, demand-driven planning and visible & collaborative execution. The components process master data and transactional data directly from/to the SAP S/4HANA database, ensuring data homogeneity.
It can be run on-premise at the customer’s site, hosted in Camelot’s data center, or as a Service in the cloud. Upon request, it even comes together with smart business services to support your organization best.
You'll benefit from
Advanced Stock Buffer Analytics
Demand-Driven Replenishment Planning
Easy integration with SAP S/4HANA and S4-advanced DDRWP
Achieving a decisive step towards becoming a Demand-Driven Adaptive Enterprise
S4-advanced DDMRP for SAP S/4HANA can easily be integrated with all components of the Demand-Driven LEAN Planning Suite, the only SAP certified software for Demand-Driven Supply Chain Management (DDSCM), combining Demand-Driven Replenishment Planning with Leveled Production, and Monitoring. It provides customers with the following features:
Demand-Driven Stock Buffer Parameterization:
- Optimized stock buffer placement
- Calculation of decoupled lead times for demand driven planning
- Segmentation using buffer profiles and precise determination of DDMRP buffer levels
- Improved transparency by analyzing parameter and inventory development
Demand-Driven MRP (DDMRP) Planning Engine:
- Decoupling of wrong forecasts from supply order generation
- Dynamic adjustment of buffer levels for planned or anticipated events
- DDMRP net flow equation including qualified sales order demand and order spikes
- Easy prioritization and supply order generation based on net flow status
Why “S4-advanced DDMRP for SAP S/4HANA” and Camelot?
- S4-advanced DDMRP for S/4HANA allows easy integration of the Demand-Driven MRP concept into SAP S/4HANA and with other Demand-Driven solutions
- Sustainable investment: S/4HANA is SAP’s next-generation business suite
- As the only SAP partner approved as Global Affiliate of the Demand Driven Institute (DDI), Camelot combines more than 20 years of SAP and supply chain expertise with proven conceptual know-how
- Camelot provides the most comprehensive SAP-based software suite for Demand-Driven SCM
- Camelot already started three years ago to make the revolutionary concepts realizable in SAP software. View development path