Supply Chain Management
Companies these days are under enormous pressure to lower costs over the long term while at same raise levels of innovation and improve customer service and the ability to respond. As a result, powerful supply chain management of complex value-creation chains is becoming more and more of a decisive strategic factor behind competition.
In order to cope with market demands resulting from the globalization of business activities and the increasing spread of the internet, you have to concentrate on the different organization’s actual competences and therefore an assessment of their in-depth performance. Optimizing the in-depth performance is, most of the time, conjunct with outsourcing business functions. Since single organizations are no longer able to generate the expected performance bundle, it is necessary to build company-wide cooperations along the supply chain.
Supply Chain Management causes the establishment of transparency along the supply chain as well as the quickening of the decision-making. It contains the process-oriented planning, configuration, control and development of company-wide and in-house processes. Our solutions for different business areas provide you with a high ROI.
Our supply chain management solutions provide a high level of investment security and a rapid return on investment:
- Starterkits for SAP SCM
- Lean SCM and Lean Planning & Scheduling
- Daily Operational Supply Chain Management Excellence
- Engineer To Order (ETO)
- Lab Planning for integrated quality management
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management and Logistics
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Supply Network Collaboration
- Seamless sales integration with gATP (global Available to Promise)
- Integration of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)